notably Примеров EN
- Примеры notably
- Notably, in breast cancer, relative low expression of hamartin and tuberin (TSC1 and TSC2 products, respectively) is associated with poor clinical outcome, and depletion of tuberin promotes metastasis.
- Notably, flagella could not be visualized for the mutant cells taken from the colony on swimming agar surface (Fig 6e ), in contrast to the hyperflagellated cells of the WT and rpoN-comp (Fig 6d and 6f ).
- It is predictable that some of these infections occur in individuals immunocompromised by malnutrition or underlying disease (notably cancer or AIDS) or by immunosuppressive therapy.
- Notably, each of these two clusters, encoding a lanthipeptide and a bacteriocin, respectively, is shared with S.
- Some alternatives, notably constraint-preconditioned or projected Krylov methods, are relatively efficient, but they can suffer from numerical instability and even nonconvergence.
- Notably, though, for all of the product’s pop-culture spongeworthiness, the new distributor has only modest sales expectations.
- Примеры most notably
- Featured most notably with Dizzy Gillespie's big band, Payne showed the influence of Harry Carney (the best-known baritonist of the swing era) in his meaty and authoritative sound [ … ] .
- In other parts of the world, soldiers have also been willing to commit suicide in bombing another army, most notably the Japanese kamikaze in World War II and the Iranian basaji during the Iran-Iraq War
- Certainly Mr. Rushdie has tackled the subject of fictionmaking before, most notably in his fanciful fairy tale “Haroun and the Sea of Stories” (1990).
Трудность: Уровень 3
Легко ➨ Трудно
Определенность: Уровень 1
Определенный ➨ Разносторонний
Слова похожи (Look-Alike Words)
- en notable
- fr notable
- en totally
- en potable
- fr potable