not yet Примеров EN
- Примеры not yet
- He has never yet been late for an appointment; I’m not yet wise enough to answer that; Have you finished yet?
- I've yet to see him. — I have not yet seen him.
- I had yet to go to a convention. — I had not yet gone to a convention.
- He seemed yet to be convinced. — He seemed not yet to have been convinced.
- In the clip, Dave Mustaine (our hero of the story, yet not yet "an hero") is shown recording "Through the Darkest Hour" a song about wanting to kill yourself because your bird left you.
- But I am not yet persuaded that Clintonomics will make much of a dent in the persistent problems of unemployment in the U.S. economy.
- Billy being too poor to own a car, had hired a cheap flivver for the day, and was purposely ten minutes behind the time, but to his disgust found the procession not yet started.
- Passifan: The "unawakened" Fan, interested now only in reading the magazines and books; not yet participating in any activities.
- He's not yet well known, but he's a good stumper.
- Ferdinand not yet recovered from the painful surprize