not yet это EN
- Наречие (Adverb)
- Used to describe that something is expected to happen but has not for the moment.
- [Rural solar plant] schemes are of little help to industry or other heavy users of electricity. Nor is solar power yet as cheap as the grid. For all that, the rapid arrival of electric light to Indian villages is long overdue. When the national grid suffers its next huge outage, as it did in July 2012 when hundreds of millions were left in the dark, look for specks of light in the villages.
- Другие примеры
- Используется в середине предложения
- Finding of tamanolides which is a new class of pyranocoumarins from French Polynesian CIO [50 ], and not yet reported from the other CIO geographical origins supports this suggestion.
- I was not yet in condition, according to the doctors.
- If we were to accept Amendment No. 144D, the effect of that would be to disapply the definition from properties that are not yet on the market. - House of Lords Hansard for 19 Oct 2004 (pt 5)
Meaning of not yet for the defined word.
Грамматически, это идиома "not yet" является Наречия
, более конкретно, Несравнимое наречия
- Часть речи Иерархии (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Определенность: Уровень 4
Определенный ➨ Разносторонний
Слова похожи (Look-Alike Words)
- en got wet
- en notelet
- en not out
- en net net
- en hot set