distribution это EN[ˌdɪstɹəˈbjuːʃən] US
- Дистрибу́ция (заимствование из англ.
Дистрибуция — понятие в структурной лингвистике.
Дистрибуция (бизнес) — организация сбыта товара, распределение товара по сети сбыта.
- Существительное (Noun)PLdistributionsPREdis-SUF-tion
- An act of distributing or state of being distributed.
- An apportionment by law (of funds, property).
- (business, marketing) The process by which goods get to final consumers over a geographical market, including storing, selling, shipping and advertising.
- The frequency of occurrence or extent of existence.
- Anything distributed; portion; share.
- The result of distributing; arrangement.
- (mathematics, statistics) A probability distribution; the set of relative likelihoods that a variable will have a value in a given interval.
- (computing) A set of bundled software components; distro.
- (economics) The apportionment of income or wealth in a population.
- The wealth distribution became extremely skewed in the kleptocracy.
- (finance) The process or result of the sale of securities, especially their placement among investors with long-term investment strategies.
- (logic) The resolution of a whole into its parts.
- (printing, historical) The process of sorting the types and placing them in their proper boxes in the cases.
- (steam engines) The steps or operations by which steam is supplied to and withdrawn from the cylinder at each stroke of the piston: admission, suppression or cutting off, release or exhaust, and compression of exhaust steam prior to the next admission.
- (rhetoric) A rhetorical technique in which a subject is divided into multiple cases based on some property or properties, and each case is addressed individually.
- Другие примеры
- Используется в середине предложения
- The distribution and number of immunopositively stained cells were determined and quantified based on the averaged fluorescence intensity (arbitrary units) using the imaging software Zen 2011 [ …]
- In this case mCherry also exported to the circumplasmatic space and had a predominantly vesicle like distribution in the cytoplasma.
- As a consequence, the peak values of the distribution of inputs were sometimes centred on the somata, although somata are mostly devoid of excitatory synapses (Figs 2 and 3 ).
- Используется в начале предложения
- Distribution of skin lesions and pruritus associated with otoacariasis.
- Используется в завершении предложения
- Any performance analysis based on stochastic simulation is subject to the errors inherent in misspecifying the modeling assumptions, particularly the input distributions.
- The studios still make films, but they rely on the strength of their distribution.